All Articles Tagged "cute kids"
While we Americans have been infatuated with the Gangnam Style and most recently the “Harlem Shake,” Ghana was on some other stuff. As early as 2011, there was a much more complicated and intricate dance craze called the Azonto.
Now, you may be wondering why I’m bringing your attention to an international dance craze that’s years old. Well just stay tuned. I’m explaining the dance craze so I can introduce you to this absolutely adorable Ghanaian girl dancing like it’s her full time job on a beach.
If you get a chance watch the concentration on this girl’s face. She is not smiling. She is not distracted by the people placing stickers on her forehead or “spraying” her with money. Instead, she is focused on gettin’ it. And we love it.
Watch her work. It’s sure to put a smile on your face.
If you’re interested in learning the dance for yourself, watch how the big kids do it in the video below.
It’s always nice to be able to make that money and take your little one along with you! That’s what mama Tia Mowry-Hardrict did a couple of days ago when she hosted TheBump and AMC Theatres’ “Bring Your Baby Matinees” event in Cali. She of course brought along the very cute and funny Cree who tried to play shy in front of the cameras. He’s such a cutie, and looks just like his dad Cory!
Caught perusing around town in NYC was reality star Khloe Kardashian and her step-daughter, Destiny Odom. The two were laughing (or as I like to say, ki-king it up) down the street as they showed off their high buns and interesting style. Loving that lime green bag Khloe is rocking, and Destiny’s denim jacket with spikes is fresh as well. Doesn’t she look just like her dad?
And last in the cute kid lineup is Sydney, the adorable baby who belongs to Laila Ali and her former NFL playing husband, Curtis Conway. The 1-year-old munchkin is seen here with her grandfather, boxing legend Muhammad Ali. He’s showing her some love and definitely, this picture is oozing cuteness. Don’t you agree?
Images courtesy of Black Celeb Kids.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Gucci This, Louis That: 7 Signs That You’re “Bougie”
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live : Ready for Kids & Clingy Types
- Behind the Music: 7 Celeb Stories VH1 Needs To Get On Now
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband
Cute Kid Alert: Shai Moss (Bow Wow’s Little Girl) Loves Leopard, and Mason Disick is Stylin’ and Profilin’
It’s a new morning, and to start your day on an extra cute foot, we’ve got more adorable kids for you!!!
While it took a while for little Bow Weezy to fall into the fatherly role after a dramatic paternity issue with the mother, Joie Chavis, (it seems they’re all good now), the rapper has been a doting and proud papa! And who wouldn’t want to be to such an adorable little girl? Shai Moss (a play off of Shad, Bow Wow’s actual name) should be about one now, and dad’s clearly going to have to chase the boys away because she’s already one of the cutest Hollywood babies.
And in other cute kid news, the only Kardashian that we can all agree is awesome is clearly little Mason Disick, Scott and Kourtney’s munchkin. And on top of being awesome, he’s become quite the young style icon in the baby world. But hey, when your mom knows fashion and your dad dresses like Ricky Ricardo to do the smallest of tasks, you’re bound to inherit a stylish bone or two in your little body. Check out little man’s wardrobe during his most recent outings with mom and dad. Little Mr. GQ! And please pay attention to the shoe game…
More on Madame Noire!
- Get Her Some Water: 7 Celebrity Ladies Who Are a Bit Too Thirsty For Attention
- Beauty and the Braids: 7 Celebrities Who Make The Look Fierce
- Vain is Your Middle Name: Celebs Who Love Themselves as Much as Their Fans Do
- Do You Want What You Can’t Have? Why You Keep Chasing the Unavailable
- Tuesday Talk: Melanie Fiona On Her Mother, Man And One MF
- Tableside Racism: Waiters Admit Discriminating Against Black Patrons Because They Don’t Tip
- Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Farts?
- Why Don’t Black Women Want to Breastfeed?
- The 7 Reasons Men Lie, According To A Man Who Doesn’t (Maybe)
If you were looking for a dose of cuteness today, then no worries, we’ve got you covered Noire-ettes! As you can see below, Sandra Bullock picked up her little man, Louis Bardo Bullock, from school earlier in the week, and our favorite frowning kid let mom do all the smiling. He’s growing up so fast! I love how happy Sandra always looks with Louis, even with the paparazzi all around…
And in other adorable kid news, rapper The Game tweeted photos of his little girl, Cali. She and her father went on a shopping trip for Easter over the weekend, and the little one was already being Miss Independent, paying for clothes (*winks*), and randomly saluting the cameras with her stunner shades on. She will be two in August, and this is what the rapper had to say about his baby girl:
“Out shopping with my lil princess. She only 1 yrs old & she knows how to pay for her own clothes. Happy Easter everyone…. Enjoy your day.. & Jesus my lil princess salutes you… Keep up the good work !!”
LOL at the concept of her saluting Jesus.
If this doesn’t brighten up your day, then you probably need to go home and hope for better luck tomorrow, cause cute kids are what makes the world go ’round (or I think that’s how the song goes…). Aren’t these little ones adorable?
More on Madame Noire!
- Women Who Get/Got Too Into Their Men
- The New Dating Norms: 6 Big Changes In The Dating Game
- You’re Just Not That Into It: Signs That Your Job Isn’t For You
- Madames Who Acted Like Ladies, But Thought Like Men
- Kandi Says Beef With Marlo Almost Turned RHOA Reunion Into A Different Kind Of Show
- Growing Up Fast: Toya and Lil Wayne’s Daughter Reginae Gets Dolled Up For Photo Shoot
- RHOA Salaries Exposed: They’re All Making Bank!
- Cartoon Has a Message for Black Women
All them creepy fangs, Frankensteins, and Eddie Long look-alikes roaming the streets might scare you half to death this Halloween season. But, before you start getting high and mighty about other people’s ghoulishness and foolishness, we thought we might point out the scariness in your very own backyard. Hmmm-mmmmMMmmm. Here are 13 REALLY scary signs that yo’ lil toddler-male might be a pimp shawty!