All Articles Tagged "black celeb kids"
Who is this little gray-eyed dream you ask? Well, her mother is a beloved actress with a fun and bubbly personality that we’ve been a fan of since way back when. Aside from being an actress, her mommy is a famous voice actress who has been in a wealth of animated TV programs over the years. And on top of all that, she is a successful singer, even busting out in song through her animated characters. She’s a free spirit with a gorgeous head of hair and a very unique voice. We miss seeing her Canadian face all over the place, but she’s still doing big things behind the scenes. So whose child is this with her blonde hair and blue eyes (the famous mommy says the little girl looks just like her father)?
And here’s a very happy Jacida, and a photo of her sons. Awwww…
Also feeling very family oriented, Damon Dash snapped some photos of his babies (yes, the dogs too). He sat down for a shot with his oldest son, Damon Jr., 19, daughter Ava, 12, Tallulah, 4, and son Lucky, 8. Both girls are from Dash’s marriage to designer Rachel Roy. Big laugh at the dog on the right trying to be ALL up in every photo. Check out more of he and his kids.
More on Madame Noire!
- I’m Every (Black) Woman: Do You Feel Pressure To Always Represent For The Sistas?
- An Open Letter To the Virtual Church Lady: Why Do You Talk So Much About Jesus On Facebook?
- Love All Over Her: Monica Talks Falling In Love With Shannon, Says She Let Him Lead
- You’re Not Idris: Why The Man You’re Not Immediately Attracted To Could Be Your Perfect Match
- Evening Eye Candy: Baller Tyson Chandler
- When Keeping It Real Goes Right & Wrong: Celebs Who We Like More And Less After Doing Reality TV
- Single Black Male: 7 Reasons Black Men Take Longer to Put a Ring On It
Unless noted, photos courtesy of Black Celeb Kids.
Some very candid images of today’s cutest celebrity offspring were released this past weekend, and we thought we would keep you up-to-date on all the cuteness (shout out to Blackcelebkids.com as usual!). Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz are staples at Knicks games, but they decided to take along little Egypt Dean, their one-year-old busy body son. Decked in denim and exclusive Jeremy Scott red white and blue Adidas kicks, little man was funky freshed, dressed to impress, and ready to…party? Something like that…Check out little man with his mom and pop.
And in other cuteness, Shai Moss, the daughter of Bow Wow and Joie Chavis, turned one at the end of last month. Pictures were put out recently of her cute birthday celebration, which included face painting, clowns and more. Nice to see mom and dad getting along so well and to see how big Shai is getting! Check her out.
And last but certainly not least, we wanted to also share this adorable photo of Mel B and Stephen Belafonte’s daughter, Madison. She and her dad were being playful for the camera, and because that smile is certain to make anybody’s day go in the right direction, we knew you’d like to see it. Isn’t she too cute?
Hope that makes your day go by faster and a lot cuter! *winks*
More on Madame Noire!
- WEEKEND WRAP-UP! The IRS Wants Faith Evans! Who’s Headed Back To Jail? + MORE!
- LaTanya Richardson Talks About Life With Samuel L. Jackson
- EYE POPPING! Tips On Rocking Bright & Bold Eyeshadow
- Childs’ Play: Reasons Why You Attract “Little Boys”
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- More Than Just Music: Dynamic Duets Who Also Dated”
Another day, another opportunity to highlight a celebrity’s beautiful child. I know you remember Corrine Bishop, the daughter of Jamie Foxx. She was the little girl walking arm in arm with him on red carpets after his star power blew up post-Ray and his Academy Award win. Well, she’s not so little anymore! Now an 18-year-old, Corrine, like many celeb kids, is trying to get her foot in the door, but not in the door of music or acting (well, at least not yet…). Instead, she’s getting her model on for a photo shoot, and thanks to the good folks at BlackCelebKids.com, we’ve got photos to share from it.
I don’t see a whole lot of Jamie on her face like that, but Bishop is indeed a beauty! Those eyes are gorgeous, and she’s giving the camera a lot of fierce-ness without being too over-the-top, under-dressed or provocative. She better work! We’re thinking she will have a long career ahead of her, but what do you think? Check out the photos below!
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Experienced Racism When…
- Spring Hair Trend Alert: Which Celebs Rocked Ombre Tresses Right, And Who Did It Wrong?
- Printed Pants: Fab Style Or Fashion Faux Pas?
- 6 Things That Should Not Be Distractions While At Work
- Love and Baby Bumps: Yandy Finally Confirms Pregnancy
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Raw Reality TV Preview: RHOA Three-Part Reunion
- Cuteness: Louis Bullock (Sandra’s Son) & The Game’s Daughter Cali Get Adorable for The Camera
Ah, the joys of motherhood. To know that you’re responsible for another little life has to be one of the most glorifying experiences (so I’ve been told).