Shaq’s new book, Shaq Uncut: My Story, the NBA legend writes about his infidelities against former wife, Shaunie Nelson, stating “I was a guy with too many options.” Some woman may be critical of a seemingly “lame” excuse, but Shaq’s admission is the reality for many men — especially for those deemed rich and famous. A married man intent on remaining so, goes out of his way to avoid compromising situations, but rich and famous men are magnets to single women. Often these gents don’t have the ability to avoid would-be home wreckers. Call it an occupational hazard. This list of other high-profile cheaters are clear examples of the fact that men exercising one too many options is far too common.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural