Shaq’s new book, Shaq Uncut: My Story, the NBA legend writes about his infidelities against former wife, Shaunie Nelson, stating “I was a guy with too many options.” Some woman may be critical of a seemingly “lame” excuse, but Shaq’s admission is the reality for many men — especially for those deemed rich and famous. A married man intent on remaining so, goes out of his way to avoid compromising situations, but rich and famous men are magnets to single women. Often these gents don’t have the ability to avoid would-be home wreckers. Call it an occupational hazard. This list of other high-profile cheaters are clear examples of the fact that men exercising one too many options is far too common.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN