Many of us self-proclaimed fashionistas need constant style inspiration when window shopping and flipping through magazines ain’t cutting it. The easiest option is to keep a tab open on that internet browser to get our style search on. But with about a million online magazines and blogs, a great option is to check out fashion-focused Tumblr pages that show the latest trends in an artful way. Tumblr is an incredibly popular short-form blogging platform on which blacks in fashion are flourishing. If you’re stumped on where to go first, check out our five favorite black-run Tumblr fashion sites to keep you seriously steeped in black style knowledge.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural