90’s Fashion Trends We Should NOT Revisit
Everything old is new again, at least at some point. However, while there have been some great recent 1990’s fashions to return, we aren’t interested in seeing them all resurrected.Check out of some of our more tragic former fashion faves that make us say “please don’t call it a comeback!”
Head To Toe Baggy Clothes For Women: While we’re all for a large hoodie or blouse with leggings and boots, let us never return to the “Gangsta B!tch” look of baggy plaid shirts with oversized jeans, “loc” shades and Timbs, k?
Excessive Leather: Baseball jerseys, jeans and tops should not be adorned with animal hide. Remember when Kanye West ran up on Taylor Swift? Some people blame the Henny or his ego…we think it was that God awful leather top. He overheated.
More on Madame Noire!
- Mind Your Manners! Behavior That Will Get You the Side Eye in Public and Private
- 7 Things Some Women Have GOT to Stop Doing in Public
- Matches Made in Heaven: 6 Celebrity Couples We Would Love to See
- 10 Things ‘Natural’ Women Wish People Would Stop Assuming
- Celebs Who We Didn’t Know Were Black
- 14 Signs He’s Just Not That Into You