Okay, so it’s not literally bad for your health like that. But it is indeed a stressful endeavor to take on when you decide to date a man who has not just a few female friends, but many. Been there, done that, and I wouldn’t recommend it. But hey, there are some fantastic guys out there who have female friendships that are innocent. Good luck finding those fellas though. While it’s nice to see man be respectful and caring of women and get in touch with his sensitive or feminine side, it’s a shame when it’s shared with a bit too many outside parties if you know what I mean. Not all guys with female friends should come with a caution sign, because as long as they’re honest and up front about them then you at least know what you’re getting into. But there are some men that should. Here’s a list of things you might have to worry about when you fall for a man with more girlfriends than you.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Black Women’s Roundtable Offers Recommendations To NFL On Domestic Violence Issues
- Watch Your Mouth! Tamar Threatens To Sue Sandra Rose After She Claims Vince Beats Her
- Will You Watch? Janay Rice Set To Speak With Matt Lauer About Elevator Incident And More
- “I’m Really Not Supposed To Be Here…” Kenya Moore Recalls Her Abusive Relationship
- The Questionable Behavior Of Male Celebrities And Female Fans’ Tradition Of Forgiveness
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural