5) Watch What You Say: An argument is not your time to take shots at him for struggling or to make him feel low just because you are angry. And please don’t get caught saying something as callous as “I’d love to go to _____ this weekend, but it’s probably too expensive for you.” The way you behave during this time-both of you-says a lot about your character. Constantly mentioning things you’d like to do if only he had the cash is a real good way of saying “I’m a jerk and I’m not ready for a relationship.” If you don’t care about him enough to see past this situation, then you probably just aren’t that in to him anyway.
More on Madame Noire!
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN