(TheLoop21) — He’s not super famous and he may not be knocking Jay-Z off of his position on the Forbes list just yet, but Byron Wright is a success story. Five years deep into his dream career the 28-year-old, is swiftly climbing to the top of the music industry’s list of “who’s who.” Wright is the Director of Writer/Publisher Relations at Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI), one of the three Performing Rights Organizations that represent songwriters, music publishers and composers. “Byron has done an exceptional job of keeping his ears to the street and building relationships with uprising songwriters/producers,” brags his boss Catherine Brewton, who serves as Vice President of his division at BMI. The Atlanta native is responsible for signing many of today’s top hip-hop artists and producers to BMI including rappers Soulja Boy, Travis Porter and CyHi Da Prynce, as well as producers Bangladesh (Lil Wayne’s “6’7’”) and Kane Beatz (Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”).
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN