A while back, we did a story on white male celebrities that enjoy courting black women. Let’s be clear, that was in no means something to make black women think we need nor have to have validation from white men, so please calm that talk all the way down dears. It was purely for light-hearted entertainment purposes. You know you were fascinated with that list, don’t lie. And because we love being in everyone’s business when it comes to their love lives, we’re back with even more entertaining evaluations of Hollywood love affairs, but this time, taking a look at our favorite black female celebrities that date, dump, marry, mess with and love them some white men. Some are swirlers you might have known about forever, others, not so much. Either way, if you’re nosey like me, you’ll enjoy being in the “know” nonetheless.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural