What would a movie be without a soundtrack? Nowadays, that’s all you get–just a movie. A two hour or more piece of work with a score that sounds like elevator music or something made off a Casio keyboard at the last minute. And if there is a soundtrack, no one knows about it, or chances are, it’s as wack as it can be. But back in the day, soundtracks were almost as big as the movies themselves, selling millions and getting put on repeat in clunky old Walkmans. So we’re going to take a walk down memory lane! Maybe going through our 10 favorite soundtracks from some pretty awesome black films will make you buy the albums, or watch the movies again. Who am I kidding? Are you really buying albums anymore??? (proceeds to shake head…)
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural