Shows like “Jeopardy,” and channels like the Discovery Channel and PBS are all good and nice if you’re talking about trying to expand your mind on a random weekday. But at night, especially after a taxing day at work and a struggle to make dinner, you want to give your brain cells a break, and maybe even turn them into mush with some less than educational television. Here are a few types of shows that have us fighting folks for the remote and taking extended lunch breaks at work to talk about.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN