While some people think Zendaya Coleman will do good work as Aaliyah in the upcoming Lifetime biopic, “Aaliyah” was trending all last night and this morning with people upset over the movie and Coleman being cast. I’m sure you heard about the petition too. Many actually tweeted out pictures or recommended women, known and unknown, who they felt would have been a better pick. Some of the women could have been dopplegangers for the late singer, but others? Uh, some folks really tried it. Here are 11 women, both good and…interesting picks, recommended in the past and present as people who should play Aaliyah. Who would you recommend? Or are you digging Zendaya too?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- NFL Introduces More Strict Conduct Policy
- Mel B’s Husband Denies Hitting Her After She Showed Up On “X Factor” With A Swollen Face And Bruises
- 2-Year-Old Dies After Being Brutally Beaten By Stepdad
- Ray Rice Explains Why He Didn’t Apologize To Janay In Their First Press Conference, And Shares What They’ll Do If He Doesn’t Play In The NFL Again
- Back At It: Yung Berg And Masika Post Picture Of Themselves In Bed Together
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural