Who else watched Being Mary Jane this season and couldn’t get enough of Omari Hardwick’s delicious self? Turns out that Hardwick has too much banging body and beauty for one show, so now he’s going to show off all that goodness and talent on the new Starz series, Power, which already has critics talking. But what I like most about Hardwick is that he’s talented in more than just acting. He used to play football (hence the body), and he’s an award-winning poet. Seriously, homeboy took part in the National Poetry Slam before. He’s a gift to the eyes and the ears! To celebrate his new show (where he plays James “Ghost” St. Patrick, owner of a hot NYC nightclub…and a drug dealer), which starts tomorrow, we’re showing love to one hunk of a man. Enjoy this eye candy gallery, as I’m sure it will make your day.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural