When you’re newly in love, the birds sing sweeter, the sun shines brighter, and every love song reminds you of that wonderful gift of a man. You see the world through rose-colored glasses and nothing can change that, except… time. Once you get past the honeymoon phase you start to notice this man is working your last nerve. In fact, your last nerve quit months ago! Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse you get some troubling news. Should you “Stand By Your Man” like Tammy Wynette or “Keep on Walking” like Ce Ce Penniston? Here are some love dilemmas and how you should handle them.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN