Social networking is no longer about getting back into touch with people we haven’t talked to in years. Instead, it’s become a platform for people to spill and share their life on a 24/7 basis. You see people Facebooking their relationship, Tweeting their work day, and Instagramming their dates. When you’re in a relationship, it’s likely that you feel the need to tell everyone about it. However, there are some positives to keeping your relationship on the down low. Like these:
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- NFL Partners With Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault Groups; Goodell Gives Awful Press Conference
- ‘When You Whip Those You Love, It’s Not About Abuse:’ Adrian Peterson’s Mom Defends Him In The Wake Of Child Abuse Allegations
- Ray Rice May Cite “Double Jeopardy” In Legal Charge Against NFL
- Fix That Flipper: Dr. Heavenly Replaces Momma Dee’s Missing Tooth
- Cardinals Player Jonathan Dwyer Allegedly Broke Wife’s Nose After She Denied Him Sex
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural