You and your guy love each other. You’ve been dating for two years or more. You live together and split the bills — all of them. His parents love you and vice versa. You have a dog together and everything is basically his and hers, yet the ring still hasn’t come. Based on the way your relationship has been progressing, it’s clear that the next logical step would be a proposal, but it just hasn’t happened and you’re starting to get confused. Don’t worry just yet. Here are 14 legitimate reasons for why he hasn’t proposed to you.
Ring Finger Getting A Little Lonely? 14 Legitimate Reasons Why He Hasn’t Proposed (At Least Not Yet!)
More on Madame Noire!
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN