Often times, when we hear the term “sugar mama,” we think of a well-to-do woman in her 40’s, successful in her own right, and probably a “cougar.” While typically women of means who are lonely and looking for companionship have no problem acquiring a boy toy that they can pay to come and go as she pleases, there are situations where a man could be using a woman for her money and she’s none the wiser. Not all sugar mamas are cougars who copped a few stacks in a divorce settlement or widows who were left a ton of cash. Some sugar mamas are average women who feel they need to pay for a man’s love and affection. Not sure he’s using you as his meal ticket? Look out for these signs…and keep your money in the bank!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural