Before reality tv ran rampant, there was a such thing as a scripted program. Some of them were called situation comedies, more often known as sitcoms. Such shows featured a series of actors or actresses. And in rare instances these shows featured a predominately black cast. But not like a reality show, where bottles were thrown, tables were shook or altercations ensued, these cast members weren’t beefing with each other; but portrayed the notion of friendship. Though they had their differences, they ultimately had each others’ best interests at heart. Reminiscent of a younger, darker Golden Girls and the predecessor to Girlfriends, Living Single was one of the best examples of a black sitcom and here are just a few reasons why we miss tuning into new episodes on Fox.
More on Madame Noire!
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN