Remember the TV show Baldwin Hills? That show about young African American teenagers who come from rich families? In other words, it was the black version of Laguna Beach that aired from June 2007 to March 2009 on BET. Yes, many people thought it was corny and partially scripted, but the show was actually success and lasted three seasons. In fact, a lot of people grew fond of some of the characters on the show. It’s been three years since the show ended, and we know we’re not the only one’s curious what these young entertainers ended up doing with their lives. Most of them have completely disappeared into obscurity, while others are still trying to make their mark in various fields. Let’s have a look at what some of the most memorable characters are up to now.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural