Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
Dang! Anybody else ready for the NFL season to get started? If you say you’re not geeked up, you probably haven’t seen the fine specimen that is Atlanta Falcon defensive end, Ray Edwards. The 27-year-old ‘6″5 piece of man is not only a successful defensive end, but he’s also trying his hand at boxing (1-0 so far!) and wants to do a bit of modeling on the side. Despite all the tattoos, with a body like his, I don’t see why he wouldn’t kill as a male model. If you’d like to see further proof of the great-ness of what he’s working with, take a look through his Eye Candy gallery. You won’t be sowwy.
Now that’s a bubble bath I wouldn’t mind jumping into, all right, all right!Source: essence.com
Awwww, that smile warms my soul. And that tub shot is just warming me up in general if you know what I mean…uh…all right, all right!Source: balleralert.com Source: thefalcoholic.com
Speaking of a fine, hard body, here’s a few more photos of Sweet Baby Ray’s!Source: theybf.com
DAMN! What a tease…And that skin is definitely luscious too.Source: theybf.com
What do you think about all the tattoos, ladies? Too much or do they give him a nice edge?Source: Vibe.com
Now that you’ve seen all his goods, literally, what do you think? Is Ray hot or not? Either way, he was some delicious eye candy for moi!
More on Madame Noire!
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids
- Race To The Ring: Will These Women Get Their Famous Men To Put A Ring On It?
- Are You an Alpha Female?
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Locs to Love: 7 Celebs With Fabulous Locs
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out