Dang! Anybody else ready for the NFL season to get started? If you say you’re not geeked up, you probably haven’t seen the fine specimen that is Atlanta Falcon defensive end, Ray Edwards. The 27-year-old ’6″5 piece of man is not only a successful defensive end, but he’s also trying his hand at boxing (1-0 so far!) and wants to do a bit of modeling on the side. Despite all the tattoos, with a body like his, I don’t see why he wouldn’t kill as a male model. If you’d like to see further proof of the great-ness of what he’s working with, take a look through his Eye Candy gallery. You won’t be sowwy.
More on Madame Noire!
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN