Every day, women are plagued with thoughts of uncertainty with regard to their partner’s fidelity. Even the most secure women have times of vulnerability. We’re taught to trust our instincts but that lesson is challenged by forced logic, as we control our natural impulses in an effort to save face. No one wants to deal with being cheated on, but if the signs are there, maybe it’s time we wake up and smell the coffee. Don’t ignore these small but pretty clear signs.
More from Styleblazer
More from Mommynoire
- #DontShoot Report
- Greek Gang: Ferguson Police Captain Ron Johnson’s Fraternity Hand Sign Mistaken As “Gang Sign” By The Washington Post
- Police Officer Caught On Camera Pointing Gun And Threatening To Kill Peaceful Ferguson Protester Suspended Indefinitely
- National Guard Member Told CNN Producer ” You Want To Get Out Of Here B’Cuz You’re White… Never Know What These Ferguson N*****s Will Do” [Video]
- Let The Bulls**t Begin: Police Department Source Claims Cop Who Murdered Mike Brown Was “Severely Beaten” During Confrontation
- Uncle Tomasina: “GOP Black Chick” Says If Mike Brown Was Shot By A Black Cop No One Would Care And Twitter EXPLODES!
- Nelly Explains Why Ferguson Uproar Was Bound To Happen [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee Tells Anderson Cooper “There’s A War On The Black Male”
- Killer Mike Pens Insightful Op-Ed Of Ferguson’s Unrest
- 47 People Arrested In Ferguson After Water Bottle Set Police Off [Photos]
- Alpha Phi Alpha To Pay #MikeBrown’s Funeral Costs
- Michael Brown Memorial Service Set For Monday
- T.I. Condemns Ferguson Protesters: “Look At Us. Rebels Without A Cause”
- Have You Noticed A Lack Of News About Ferguson On Your Facebook Page?
- “Honor Your Son And His Life”: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Pens Open Letter Of Support To Michael Brown’s Family
- Twitter Explodes With Call To #ArrestDarrenWilson
- Compton Gets Rifles: Do School Police Officers Really Need Military-grade Weapons?
- Trayvon’s Mother Leads The Way, Michael Brown’s Mom Keeps It Real
- Mother to Mother: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Writes Open Letter to Michael Brown Family
- There’s An App for That: Teens Create “Five-O” to Document Police Brutality
- Touching Tribute: Melissa Harris Perry Remembers Multitude of Black Men Killed by Police
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.