Discussion of the Day: Your Romantic Date Night
How do you set the scene for the ultimate romantic date night?
Do you run a bath? A little dancing? Does a home-cooked meal do the trick?
I just read a list of 100 great date night ideas, and some of them I’ve tried, some of them I’d like to try, and some of them seemed just corny…
Some of the better suggestions:
- Bubble bath for two. Candles. Champagne.
- The sultriest music? Jazz. Try a trip to a jazz club or a night at home with a CD by Cassandra Wilson.
- Make a finger-foods-only dinner and feed each other.
- Have your own version of trick-or-treating: Put on a Hot outfit and knock on the den door. Don’t forget the treats!
- Book a double massage at a fancy-schmancy spa.
What are your best romantic date night tips? Tell us, Madames!