(Politc365) — Angela Rye, the dynamic co-founder of IMPACT, an organization that seeks to encourage young professionals in the areas of economic empowerment, civic engagement, and political involvement, has been tapped by Congressman Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) to be the Executive Director and General Counsel of the Congressional Black Caucus during the 112th Congress. Leading up to this appointment, Ms. Rye served as the Senior Advisor and Counsel to the House Committee on Homeland Security under the leadership of Committee Chairman Congressman Bennie G. Thompson (D-MS), where she has been charged with developing the general political strategy for the Committee with a focus on assisting disenfranchised, small minority owned businesses.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural