(AJC) — An incoming member of the Fulton County Commission has responded to Commissioner Emma Darnell’s call for an independent audit of the county’s operations by saying it should go even further. Darnell said earlier this month that she wants outside eyes to take an in-depth look at department spending, which would go a long way toward proving whether the county government is as wasteful as its detractors claim. In a statement posted on her website, Commissioner-elect Liz Hausmann said such an audit should extend to every cent of Fulton’s budget and include a full personnel review. Hausmann on Jan. 5 will assume the District 3 seat representing fully incorporated suburbs in north Fulton, including two cities that formed with a push by critics of the county’s tax policy.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN