Needing alone time
For whatever reason, men tend to need time away from the relationship more than woman do. Be realistic and ask yourself how often you hear your female friends complaining that their boyfriends don’t call enough, don’t plan dates for them enough, and just aren’t there as much as she they wish they were. Women are better at coupling up. So, if we tell a guy that we need “alone time” or “space,” that is usually the beginning of the end. If a guy says it, he might just need some alone time, and when he returns from it, he will feel just as strongly about you as he did before.
More on Madame Noire!
- 9 Celeb Men Whose Antics Have Cost Them Their “Swexy”
- Shocking! Bronx Groom Commits Suicide Hours After Wedding
- Top Ten Best Hair Products for the Newly Natural
- 9 Reasons He’s Pulling Away From You
- Natural Hair Goes Corporate: Will the Masses Get It?
- 6 Essential Oils You Should Consider to Promote Natural Hair
- Is LisaRaye Engaged to a Megachurch Pastor?
Phor Brings His BDSM Knowledge And Pet Play Kink To New Episode Of 'Cutlers Court'
Wayne Brady Involved In Car Wreck That Resulted In A Physical Altercation With The Other Driver
Tamar Braxton And Tommie Lee Throw Shots On Social Media, ‘Go Sell Some A-- For Your Next Hit’
Icon Janet Jackson Shouts Out 7-Time Grammy-Nominated Victoria Monét On IG
Mom Dukes Ain't Playing: Sharon Palmer Had Smoke For Darius Jackson And His Mama
Issa Rae Wants Nicki Minaj, Meg Thee Stallion And Cardi B To Make Cameo Appearances On 'Rap Sh!t'
Here Comes The Hotstepper: Tasha K Allegedly Stomps Out Disrespectful Man At 'We In Miami Podcast' Party
Kandi Burruss Thinks Justin Timberlake Deserves 'Grace' After Britney Spears' Memoir Exposed His Bogus Blaccent