You’d think TV networks would be a bit hesitant to sign off on wedding-themed reality shows after the Kim Kardashian fiasco, but that hasn’t stopped Bravo from chronicling “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak’s recent wedding to Kroy Biermann in a spin-off series appropriately titled, “Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding.”
The show will follow Kim and Kroy as they plan their big day in just two months while raising a new baby and settling into a new home. Viewers will also catch Kim trying to convince her mom to attend the ceremony.
There’s no date for when the 30-minute episodes will begin airing, but they’re expected sometime in 2012. You know I have to ask: Will you be tardy for the airing of the wedding party?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- The 8 Most Underrated Actresses
- 7 Socially-Conscious Cuties We Adore
- 6 Mistakes Women Make Just Like Men
- Why Are Black Men Discussing Our Hair on Dr. Drew’s “Life Changers”?
- Hollywood’s Top Nine Failed Marriages: Are Hollywood Couples Cursed?
- Why Does He Fear Gold diggers When He Really Wants Them?
- What Your Man’s Car Says About Him