Something must’ve gotten into Beyonce (besides her baby). The usually-private entertainer just keeps giving us more glimpses into her personal life. Most recently, she shared footage of her childhood, rise to fame with Destiny’s Child, and her charity work in the video for her single “I was Here”—plus a coveted image of her wedding dress.
The shot is quick that you can’t tell much beyond the fact that the dress is a gorgeous strapless gown with a ruffle train, but it’s the most we’ve seen of her big day since she tied the knot with Jay Z in 2008.
Check out the wedding dress cameo in the clip below and tell us what you think of her latest video.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Sit Down Boo Boo: 7 Types of Arrogant Men
- Get the Hair Look: Keke Palmer’s Beach Waves
- StyleBlazer Video: “How I Made It” Episode 1 – Essence Editor Mikki Taylor
- 7 Reasons Nice Guys Finish First
- 8 Reasons Your First Date — Might Be Your Last
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Nervous Virgin & an Eager Wifeseeker
- 20 Ways to Relate, Release & Refresh on a Budget