A lot of us like to think we wouldn’t marry the wrong person. But truth be told, when you’re standing in your wedding dress, the food has been paid for and your guests are waiting, you might be singing a different tune. Weddings rarely get called off in real life, that’s more likely to happen in a Lifetime movie.
Find out how one woman found herself in the same situation over at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Sit Down Boo Boo: 7 Types of Arrogant Men
- Get the Hair Look: Keke Palmer’s Beach Waves
- StyleBlazer Video: “How I Made It” Episode 1 – Essence Editor Mikki Taylor
- 7 Reasons Nice Guys Finish First
- 8 Reasons Your First Date — Might Be Your Last
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Nervous Virgin & an Eager Wifeseeker
- 20 Ways to Relate, Release & Refresh on a Budget