Did Shaq and Hoopz Elope?
Rumor has it that big Shaq and his fiance Nikki “Hoopz” Alexander tied the knot over the weekend—completely on impulse.
An insider told MediaTakeOut.com, “There was no planning or anything. They just went and got married. [Shaq] didn’t talk to his accountants or lawyers . . . there’s no pre-nup.” Say what?
Shaq and Hoopz have been together since about Summer 2010, i.e. not that long. Plus this is the same woman who kissed up on Flava Flav just long enough to win on Flavor of Love and launch her “modeling career.” Not that Shaq is the faithful type—ask Shaunie—but he should at least protect his financials. What should we take bets on first—how many days will pass before he cheats or how long before she files for divorce? Do I hear 72?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- What to Expect When Moving in With Your Man
- “Weave Wisdom” Episode 1: Weaves 101
- Steal This Star Style: Get These Fab Celeb Looks For Much Less
- 7 Reasons Nice Guys Finish First
- Bad Hair Days: Celebrity Hair Gone Wrong
- Kandi Burruss: Her Hair Wins & Womps Over the Years
- The Truth @bout Natural Hair With Anu: Re-Growing Temple Hair