About This Episode
We tapped the award-winning hair stylist Anthony Cherry to host “Weave Wisdom,” our mini-series on getting and maintaining a fabulous weave. In this first installment you will learn what to look for in a good weave and best installation practices as demonstrated on a client.
Check it out and let us know what you think!
About Anthony Cherry
You only need to look at Anthony Cherry’s celebrity client list to understand just how good he is at his craft. Having worked with with the likes of Lala Vasquez-Anthony, Evelyn Lozada, Claudia Jordan and Paris Hilton, the St. Louis-bred, Los Angeles-based stylist has been working his hair magic for over 10 years. Along with his celebrity styling duties, Cherry also works as an ambassador to the packaged hair company, Sensasionell.
Want more Madame Noire Hair Videos….check out links below:
- Noire Naturals – The Natural Twist Out
- Noire Naturals – Maintaining Your Twist-Out Style
- Noire Naturals – Creating A Sophisticated Elegance
- Noire Naturals – Accessorizing a Sophisticated Updo
- Relaxed & Real – From Daytime To Evening
- Relaxed & Real – How To Prep Your Hair Before A Relaxer
- Relaxed & Real – Protective Styles For Working Out
- Weave Wisdom – How To Prepare For A Good Weave
- Weave Wisdom – How To Install A Hair Weave
- Weave Wisdom – How To Maintain A Hair Weave