10. Engagement Photos? Cheesy or cherished memories?
Engagement photos are nice to include in wedding announcements, include in the actual wedding or post on an engagement website, but they are totally a luxury and not necessary if it doesn’t fit in the budget. If you’re going to go the extra mile to document this special time, use it as a test run for your wedding photographer. If you’re strapped for cash, get someone with a good digital camera, great eye and pick a spot that best represents your style as a couple and say, “Cheese!”
More on Madame Noire!
- The 8 Most Underrated Actresses
- 7 Socially-Conscious Cuties We Adore
- 6 Mistakes Women Make Just Like Men
- Why Are Black Men Discussing Our Hair on Dr. Drew’s “Life Changers”?
- Hollywood’s Top Nine Failed Marriages: Are Hollywood Couples Cursed?
- Why Does He Fear Gold diggers When He Really Wants Them?
- What Your Man’s Car Says About Him