Toni Braxton Tells Anderson Cooper She’s Dating White Men… And Calls It…
Toni Braxton will appear on the “Anderson” show today as part of her talk show circuit promoting “Braxton Family Values” Season 2, which premiers tonight (yay!). When Anderson asked about Toni’s move to L.A. and whether she’s dating, she told him she’s been trying interracial dating and “playing in the snow.”
She says: “I’m beginning to play in the snow a bit. […] Play in the snow? You’ve never heard of that? It means he’s Caucasian. […]
Anderson: “And this is new for you?”
Toni: “I’ve never played in the snow before.”
Anderson: “How is the snow?”
Toni: “This is a lovely snowflake.”
Anderson: “Well, every snowflake is different.”
Their interaction is hilarious. Check it out below.
I wonder who the snowman is. What white celeb could you see Toni hooking up with?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 10 Very Annoying Things on Facebook
- 6 Dating Rules That Shouldn’t Exist Anymore
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Bad Sex, Dry Cake & Black Woman Green Hair
- How to Make Stretching Your Relaxer a Breeze
- Selita Ebanks Punches Woman For “Hitting On” Boo Terrence J
- How Your Childhood Affects Your Relationships
- Straight From His Lips: 8 Men Myths That Aren’t Always True