Evelyn Lozada Signs Book Deal With Cash Money Content
Since you can’t be fighting on reality television for the rest of your life, Basketball “Wife,” Evelyn Lozada has entered into a six figure book and movie deal with Cash Money Content. (Yes, the same people behind Cash Money Records, brothers Bryan “Baby” Williams and Ronald “Slim” Williams.)
Evelyn’s books will detail the stories of a baller girlfriend… Shocker.
The stories, written under Evelyn’s alter ego, Eve Inez-Landon, are loosely based on her younger days when she was out there living the life.
For her first book, “The Wives Association” Lozada will partner with “Law and Order: Criminal Intent” writer, Courtney Parker.
Would you read one of Evelyn’s books?
More on Madame Noire!
- Sliding Off: Celebs Who Left the Stripper Pole for Stardom
- 7 Questions To Ask Yourself After A Breakup
- The 5 Best Black Fashion Tumblrs
- Heatless Ways You Can Achieve Luscious Curls
- Statement Earrings: The Crazy, The Hot, and The Cool
- They’re How Old? Celebrity Gals Who Look Much Older Than Their “Real Age”
- The ‘Before I Get Married’ Bucket List