How To Have A Beautiful Grecian Baecation Like The One Gabby And Dwyane Are Having Right Now
With the warm season winding down, many of us are trying to figure out if we can squeeze in one last vacation before Summer officially ends. And if you’re trying to settle on a location, might we suggest Greece?
In all fairness, this suggestion isn’t originally ours. We have to thank Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade for putting the idea in our minds when they started sharing pictures from their glorious Grecian getaway a few days ago.
The husband and wife look like a Greek god and goddess themselves as they take in all of the country’s beautiful sun rays and, of course, Gabby wore her own designs from her new NY and Company collection while abroad.
Even more stunning than the Wades’ beautiful sunkissed brown bodies is the scenery of Mykonos which we think everyone should see at least once in their lives. So if you’re up for a little adventure, here are our suggestions on how to do it right.
1.See Athens, but you must explore the islands too. Gabby and Dwyane are baecaying it in Mykonos, you and your boo should think about doing the same.
2. Take a hike. While you can drive or take a ferry between the islands, for more adventure you can also hike the trail. The journey from Santorini to Oia is three hours on foot, which we know is a lot, but it’s Greece. Step outside of your comfort zone.
3. Get a gyro by any means necessary. Seriously, forget the diet; indulge.
4. Do whatever you gotta do between now and your trip to look this amazing in a two-piece.
5. And tell bae to hit the gym too.
6. Stunt for the ‘gram if you must, but don’t forget what a baecation is really about: “us.”