Source: Getty Images
You asked and we have finally delivered! Ask a Black Woman is premiering on MadameNoire in September and we’re holding casting calls in New York City next week for panelists.
Ask a Black Woman is a spin-off of our popular, long-running series Ask a Black Man. For years we’ve been asking men what they’re looking for in a woman, but women never get a chance to share their thoughts on what they want in a relationship. This show will focus on love and relationships from the woman’s perspective.
Are you a Black woman who has something unique to say about Black men, love, relationships, marriage and/or dating?
We’re looking for a variety of Black women:
* Single, married or divorced
* College educated or not (or current mature college students)
* Upper class, middle class, or working class
* White collar, blue collar, any collar
* Interested in dating outside of their race
* 21+ and must be able to film in NYC
If you know of the perfect woman who is opinionated and will be engaging on camera, we want them to apply!
Please send an email by Friday, July 21st
with the subject line “Ask a Black Woman Casting” with the following:
* Age (must be 21+)
* Short bio
* Current relationship status
* Short paragraph explaining your dating experiences/thoughts on relationships, etc.
* Links to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
Please spread the word and help us cast for an amazing first season!