Splurge-Worthy Wraps (Plus Wallet-Friendly Alternatives)
Knit Pick – Neiman Marcus, $298.
A definite investment piece, this heavy charcoal knit is made of a luxurious alpaca wool blend, with metallic fibers weaved throughout. This wrap, designed by Eileen Fisher, will rock the socks of your friends and office coworkers! Paired with an easy-breezy shift dress or some metallic leggings for a night of fun, this wrap will only add to your look.
Old Navy has a striped version for $54.94! Compared to the price above, that’s a steal! Tough choice huh?. It’s a good thing both options are so great because it’s win-win, and those are our favorite situations!
Well, it’s a wrap! Can you see yourself rocking any of these options? Are you even a fan of the wrap style? Do tell! Drop us a comment below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Sibling Rivalry: Related Stars Who Share The Spotlight
- The Anatomy of a Mean Girl: Part Good & Part Bad
- Halloween Costumes To Avoid
- High Bun It! 7 Hair Looks To Inspire A Perfect Updo
- Six Signs You May Be Forcing A Relationship
- Yup, You Said It: The Most Hilarious Reader Comments Of The Week
- There’s Just Something About Him: Our Favorite “Strangely” Attractive Guys