Star Jones announced on the Wendy Williams show that she’s signed a deal to turn her her juicy novel, “Satan’s Sisters” into a TV show. The fiction book is based on the off-camera lives of four television hosts—perhaps her former “View” cast members?
I haven’t had a chance to check out Star’s new book just yet, but it definitely sounds like it has potential for a great prime time drama. What do you think. Have you read Satan’s Sisters?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 10 Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Surprisingly Normal
- Hairstyle Dos and Don’ts for Oblong Faces: Kelly Rowland
- Reality Stars Who Should Regret Ever Saying Yes to The Cameras
- Why Are Black Women Attacked? Simple: Black Don’t Crack
- The “Precious” Effect: Black Women and Weight Problems
- Black Men Who Refuse to Date Black Women: TODAY on “Life Changers”
- 7 Phone Apps You Don’t Want Your Boyfriend To Have