Insane: Walmart Creeper Caught Snapping Photos Up Women’s Skirts
What is it with Walmart, crazy people, and cleaning products? Cops in Florida are looking for a man who was caught sneaking up behind an unsuspecting woman in the cleaning products aisle of a Walmart in Holly Hill and shooting photos up her dress.
Surveillance video showed that the creeper pretended to grab something off a low shelf before quickly snapping the pics and shuffling away. Another shopper told the victim, Sabrina Ortiz, what happened, but the man had already fled the scene. Police hope someone who sees the tape might be able to identify the perv. I don’t even want to know what he’s doing with those snapshots, especially in this social media oversharing age.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Wah Gwan?: 9 People of Jamaican Nationality That Surprised Me
- I Am Amber Cole’s Father: Blog Post Raises New Storm
- Dear White Folks: Just Say No to Blackface This Halloween
- 8 Reasons To Date An African Man
- “Thong On Fire” and Other Hilarious Titles of Street Lit Hits
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Light Skin, Long Hair & Losing a Few Pounds
- 7 Signs You Should Be Single