Viola Davis and her husband, actor Julian Tennon, have adopted a baby boy named Genesis. Our fave actress spilled the beans during an ELLE Women in Hollywood event during which she was honored on Monday. Tennon and 46-year-old Davis have been married since 2003. This will be the first child for Davis although she has two step-children from Tennon her husband. Davis has a lot to celebrate this year. Her summer movie “The Help” was one of the biggest hits of the year and did extremely well considering it was led by an all-female cast.
More on Madame Noire
- McDonald’s Worker Viciously Beats Two Unruly Female Customers: Was He Justified?
- Why I’m Not Giving In to Pressures to Settle Down
- Who Run the World? The Top Ten Best Selling Girl Groups of All Time
- Blush For the Darker Beauty: Optimal Shades for Every Skin Tone
- Mom Doesn’t ALWAYS Know Best: 9 Things That Aren’t Always True
- The Luv Coach: How Can I Get Over the Memories?