These black makeup looks can be used to bring out the beauty of your African-American skin, no matter what the shade! Try them out, and let us know how they work for you in the comments below. Also, please share your own tricks and tips for your favorite black makeup styles overall. If we share our experiences as black people working with makeup outside the mainstream, we as African-American women will be armed with greater knowledge as a group when we spend at the beauty counters.
More on Madame Noire!
- Pretty in Pink: Cosmetics For a Cause
- 10 Things ‘Natural’ Women Wish People Would Stop Assuming
- Mikki’s Guide to the Sexiest Smokey Eye
- 90′s Fashion Trends We Should NOT Revisit
- Lady in Red: Mikki’s Guide for Finding the Perfect Red Lipstick
- Women We Love: 12 Female Celebrities Over 40 Who Have Aged Beautifully