This chick is going to milk this pregnancy for all it’s worth…and we’re not mad at her!
The preggers singer–despite what the haters say–revealed in the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar that she’s got another fashion collection in the works, but for the mommy-to-be. The line will be under the House of Dereon, which depending on who you ask, has been not all that exciting as a fashion brand thus far. But if she likes it, we love it. When talking about her pregnancy and what inspires her fashion choices and the soon-to-be line, she had the following to say to the fashion magazine: “It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and Hot while pregnant. All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman.” I can see the leotards and stilettos now…
Do you think Beyoncé’s maternity line will be fierce? Or a flop?
More on Madame Noire!
- Five things Beyoncé and Other Expecting Mothers-To-Be Should Know
- Forgettable Night of Passion: Female Orgasm Leads to Amnesia
- The Rapper Game Proposes to Long-Time Girlfriend On-Camera!
- Exercises That Won’t Sweat Your Hair Out
- 9 Reasons Why YOU Think Chivalry is Dead When It Isn’t
- Does Your Hair Play a Part in the Way Men Approach You?k