Don’t Give Up, Moms: We’ve Got Less Than 80 Days To Turn 2016 Around
Can you believe that 2016 is almost over? We are in the crisp season of fall, the month of October and there’s less than 80 days to remix and turn 2016 around.
As you take a moment to enjoy all the pumpkin spice and apple cider this month, my plan is to ratchet up the to-do list with passion, persistence, favor and balance. You? It takes 30 days to cement a habit. What is it that you want to make mo’ better for the remaining month? Empower yourself to be strategic, make that money call to a potential client or employer, talk up your brand like a rock star, be your authentic self and know that you are talented, and, most importantly, find the time to do you.
Whatever happened or didn’t happen, who really cares. You are breathing – this is the best time to dedicate and implement new habits while taking your brand to the next level.
You are the most important person in the universe and once that is embraced, magic will start to happen. Maybe you accomplished everything you wanted to already this year, however, most of us mortals did not and gave up six months ago. There is still time to make this the best year ever if you commit to a routine and start a new habit.
Here are some tips for an end-of-year remix, starting today:
1. Make a plan. Sounds simple but it requires your absolute attention, time and commitment.
2. Focus. Commit to one thing and work to accomplish this goal daily.
3. Brand attitude. Get excited about your life, plan and showcase your talent with a new, winning approach.
4. Gratitude. Simply thank God for giving you the chance to execute a new plan and living another day.
5. Get Uncomfortable. Take a moment, send a thank you note to someone you admire and let the universe do the rest. Trust.