Karrueche Tran And ColourPop Launch KaePop Makeup Collection
If you’re a fan of Karreuche Tran’s everyday beauty look, this news is going to make you very happy. The model and host just partnered with Southern California-based cosmetic brand ColourPop to launch her own makeup collection, inspired by looks she actually rocks.
The collection features four matte super shock shadows, three ultra matte lipsticks with coordinating lip pencils, one blush, one highlighter and a contour/bronzer. KaePop is as affordable as you can get for a boutique collection with prices ranging from $5 for an eyeshadow, $6 for ultra matte lipsticks and $8 for blushes and highlighter — or you can buy the entire set for $72. Colors include:
· Medium Brown Matte Shadow – “Fairfax”
· Light Warm Beige Matte Shadow – “Melrose”
· Burgundy Matte Shadow – “Beverly”
· Sheer Gold Shadow – _”Sunset Blvd”
· Nude Ultra Matte Lip and Pencil – “Chi”
· Brown Ultra Matte Lip ad Pencil – “Kae”
· Deep Burgundy Ultra Matte Lip and Pencil – “Rooch”
· Peach Blush – “Flush’d”
· Warm Bronzer– “Bronze Me”
· Golden Bronze Highlighter – “Glo Up”
“I have always loved makeup and experimenting with fun new shades and techniques,” Karreuche said in a press release. “I am excited that ColourPop and I have joined forces to create a collection benefitting an important organization in my life, the Environmental Media Association. My collection KAEPOP includes 10 high-quality, environmentally safe and affordable products inspired by my everyday beauty must haves!”
The KaePop collection will be available for purchase February 4 and sold exclusively on www.colourpop.com.