We Like To Party: Budget-Friendly Hostess Gift Ideas
by Amber Dorsey
‘Tis the season to deck the halls with lots of laughter and tidings of good cheer. No doubt family and friends will be gathering from near and far for numerous parties and to eat drink and be merry. If you’re anything like us, your calendar is quickly filling up with holiday festivities. And also like us, you may be wondering what, if anything, to bring to these joyous occasions.
Not to worry, we’ve done all the leg work and rounded up nine budget-friendly items to bring as a host/ hostess gift that is guaranteed to snag you a spot on the “invite them back” guest list. The beauty of this list, besides the under $40 price tags, is that it doesn’t matter how well you know the host at all, any one of these gifts is sure to be a hit.
- Peppermint Bark is a classic holiday treat and a great gift for a host or hostess you might not know too well. You can’t go wrong with sweets. Find it here.
- These whimsical salt and pepper shakers are perfect for the Francophile.
- Eco-friendly and better for you cold brew coffee is all the rage and the perfect way to kick off the morning post-party. Find it here.
- Kitchen towels are always handy to have around and this one does double duty with measurement equivalents. This time saving towel will be a huge hit with anyone who’s struggled with how many ounces were in a pint. Find it here.
- Reusable shot glasses made from pink Himalayan salt makes taking shots up a notch. This out of the box gift is sure to put a smile on the hosts face. Find them here.
- Give the gift of precision with the ultimate in kitchen gadgets for that OCD host who only wants to have symmetrical sized veggies. Find it on Amazon.
- For the book lover who happens to drink tea these Novel Teas are a genius score. Each tea bag is tagged with quotes from literary greats that add a touch of class to tea time. Find them here.
- For the dinner party loving diva score these disposable Perfect Setting Placemats to help elevate their next soiree. Buy them here.
- A whole set to create custom beverages complete with shaker and strainer in a traditional style mason jar. It doesn’t get more down home than this. Find it here.