We’ve seen her randomly photo bomb news anchors a few times over the past few years so we knew Erykah Badu had a sense of humor, but the “On & On” singer, 44, had us rolling at her list of 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me for Us Magazine. What Erykah Badu loves most about Andre 3000 had us crying with laughter, but we’re not mad.
Fresh off of hosting the 2015 Soul Train Awards last night on BET, you can download her new mixtape, But You Caint Use My Phone, which was released exclusively on iTunes and Apple Music. We’d have to agree with number nine!
Here are some of our favorite things from Mama Erykah:
1. I don’t have a favorite of my own songs.
4. The craziest thing I’ve ever done is sign up to be a human being. I don’t remember it, because they took some of my memory away.
8. The best part of being a mom is that I get to grow with my children [Seven, 18, Puma, 11, and Mars, 6].
9. I’d love to ask God what’s up with the periods I get once a month!
10. I own 726 head wraps.
11. The funniest thing any of my kids has said was when I moved into my first house. My son, Seven, who was 3, said, “What if somebody breaks in on us?” I said, “Don’t worry, I got something to throw at his head.” And he said, “What you gonna do, throw some money at him?”
15. Most people think I’m not capable of starting a bar brawl, but I will.
16. I’d never wear white after Labor Day.
18. I have 7,221 pieces of ankh jewelry.
19. I don’t have a favorite rapper. I have three baby-daddy rappers, so I can’t pick one or you’re messing with my child support!
20. The best thing about my ex Andre 3000 is that his checks never bounce.
22. I have a teepee where I put myself in time-out.
23. I idolize my grandmothers. They’re both 88 and just sit and watch TV while people bring them food. It’s genius.
Read the full list at UsWeekly.