Who doesn’t like good serving nachos? They’ve become a staple at almost every restaurant, but they always seem to be the same, right? Nacho chips, chicken or beef and cheese, maybe with some black beans and some other extras thrown in. Certainly good, but Terra’s Kitchen, West-Coast meal-delivery service, has found a way to up the ante with their Fruit Nacho recipe.
The next time your hungry crew is looking for a fun food to eat in the afternoon, or you’re looking to switch things up a bit when hosting friends, try this sweet, healthy take on nachos. You can now enjoy your favorite appetizer for dessert! Please see below for the recipe courtesy of Terra’s Kitchen.
Terra’s Kitchen Fruit Nachos
- 2-3 medium peaches, apricots, berries, and/or bananas, sliced
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Optional toppings: granola, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, mini chocolate chips, dried and snipped cherries, or dried and snipped apricots
- Arrange the fruit slices on a large serving platter. Stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle over the peaches and sprinkle on toppings as desired. Serve immediately.