Fresher Than You: 5 Things We Learned From Beyoncé 7/11 Video Fun
First things first: Beyoncé’s hotel room is a mess! It’s nice to know there’s some things she does just like the rest of us moms.
And moms, don’t tell me you’ve never jumped on a hotel room bed! And if you haven’t, now’s the time.
For the visuals to her new single “7/11,” Queen Bey lets loose in her hotel room (we’re booking travel plans now!) on the balcony, in the hotel room kitchen, and in the bathroom. In some parts of the clip she’s dancing solo and in other parts we see her with her backup dancers, cavorting through the hotel hallways with red cups full. We can’t lie, it looks like fun! The track is from the deluxe edition of her latest self titled album, The Platinum Edition, which arrives Monday, November 24th.
Here’s 5 Things We Learned From Beyoncé 7/11 Video Fun:
1. Nike knee-pads are great for impromtu dance sessions. They’re only $25 at Kohl’s…and come in pink, too.
2. She’s got Michael Jackson’s popping and locking moves down.
3. Even if you don’t see her, Blue Ivy is always with mommy. Catch Blue Ivy in a blink at the 1:00 mark.
4. When traveling with kids, play tents are a way to bring them a piece of home and a creative spot to play and make into their little “world.” You can find them as inexpensive as $27 on Amazon.
5. A full eyebrow, some foundation and a bright lip works. Simple. Oh, and have fun and mess up that hotel room!
Platinum Edition Box Set will features two new Beyoncé tracks, “7/11” and “Ring Off,” as well as four new remixes, including the previously released “Flawless” remix with Nicki Minaj. Beyoncé‘s “Blow” gets the Pharrell Williams treatment, the pre-Beyoncé single “Standing on the Sun” will be remixed by Mr. Vegas, and “Drunk In Love” featuring both Jay Z and Kanye West will also be included on Platinum.
The Platinum Edition‘s four discs also come with Beyoncé’s 2015 mini-calendar. Fans who digitally purchased Beyoncé when it arrived in December 2013 will have the option of buying only the new material.