Outdoor Menu: 11 Delicious Picnic Recipes For The Family
Chocolate-Caramel RICE KRISPIES® TREATS™
Who doesn’t love a good Rice Krispies treat? You have to pack them in your picnic basket!
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 6 cups KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Caramels
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans, toasted
- 1 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 oz. BAKER’S White Chocolate
- MICROWAVE butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; mix well. Press onto bottom of foil-lined 13×9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in medium microwaveable bowl 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute; pour over cereal mixture. Spread to completely cover cereal mixture. Sprinkle with nuts; press lightly into caramel with back of spoon to secure.
- PLACE chocolates in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave 1 min. or until chocolates are completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.; drizzle over nuts. Cool before cutting to serve.