Outdoor Menu: 11 Delicious Picnic Recipes For The Family
Get your chocolate fix with these delectable brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add chocolate mixture to egg mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Gradually add vanilla and flour, beating until blended. Stir in walnuts. Pour into a lightly greased, aluminum foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 325° for 35 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Source: My Recipes