Outdoor Menu: 11 Delicious Picnic Recipes For The Family
Mediterranean Garden Wraps
It’s always a great idea to expose your children to new cuisines from different cultures. They might just like it.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 4 sheets lavash*
- 2 tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, herbs, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine carrots, cucumber, red onion, and cooked peas.
- Lay 1 sheet lavash on a work surface with a long edge parallel to the table. Spoon about 1/4 of yogurt mixture lengthwise down the center of lavash. Lay 1/4 of tomatoes over yogurt, then arrange about 1/4 of carrot mixture over tomatoes. Fold 1 side of lavash over vegetables and roll up to meet other side. Secure with a few toothpicks, then cut in half. Repeat with remaining lavash and fillings.